Sacred Work without the hustle & Grind
The world needs your visionary work, but NOT at your expense.
This is a calling in to the truth that we don't have to martyr
ourselves for collective healing and liberation.
Divine Alignment Opens in August
Program held September - December
Join the waitlist to receive early enrollment bonuses!
I am deeply grateful for the sacred container that Dra. Rocio holds for her participants. I felt the relief and safety of being supported by Spirt and ancestors throughout the learnings, which helped me feel more clarity in my own sacred work that I am here to do.
Through learning with Dra. Rocio, I am starting to know and trust what alignment feels like in my work and in my Being and to gain more discernment between what is fear and what is actually misalignment. I am growing in using my voice and experiencing people in resonance drawing nearer to me, and in staying in contact with benevolent spirts and the sacred as I go to work and talk about my work.
I have an increased ability and trust in balancing collective care with self-care, and I have more courage and freedom to be transparent about my values and open about my work shifting from mainstream western models to an ancestral remembering and earth-based worldview.
Divine Alignment is for you if...
- You are ready to be an active participant in your unlearning & consciously create the next phase of your life from a more empowered & liberated space.
- You deeply trust in the unseen, honor the guidance of the spirit realms, & are open to learning in an intuitive way, allowing the medicine and messages to come as they are presented.
- You take responsibility for integrating and embodying the teachings into your life.
- You understand that we must embrace ambiguity and the mystery as part of the process of unlearning, that the need to control & know everything is rooted in the colonial patriarchy.
- You seek guidance to consciously slow down and unlearn the colonial sense of urgency and understand that for wellness and liberation, we must make space for surrender, for deep self reflection, for shadow work, for joy, for ease, for rest & for flowing with life.
- You understand we are not powerless to the colonial patriarchal system and are not victims. .
Saludos, I'm Dra. Rocío
I am honored to guide the therapists & healers to offer healing that liberates.
Ethical care requires that you decolonize your practice.
Showing up in Eurocentric models of care further colonizes the people & drains and depletes you too.
This is the OPPOSITE of healing.
Beloved, this is an ETHICAL issue.
Being an ethical practitioner means you must unlearn the toxic programming you’ve received & internalized so that you can show up well, ethically, in right relationship, and offering healing that liberates.